Wednesday, April 07, 2010

BoosterJuice to pass a pee test?

The stupidity of the massess never fails to amuse me.  I was at TD Square waiting for the battery in my watch to be changed so I went to BoosterJuice to grab a smoothie while I waited.  While waiting for my smoothie to be made, this guy (early 20's) goes up to the counter and says 'I hear you guys can make a drink to pass my pee test'... The girl behind the counter looks stunned and replies 'what?'... The idiot continues 'yeah, I have a drug test tomorrow and my buddy said you make a drink that will make me pass my pee test.  I smoked some marijuana yesterday and I have a drug test this afternoon.  What do you have that will make me pass the test?'  The girl behind the counter giggles and grabs one of her coworkers that was making a turkey panini behind the counter... He replies 'we don't have anything that will guarantee you to pass a pee test, but the green matcha tea smoothie has a lot of anti-oxidants in it'  The idiot says 'yeah, gimme one of those'...

Who needs TV when you can get great entertainment like that by mingling with the unwashed masses?

No comments: